The HERA ARMS CQR is a joint partnership project by ActionSportGames and ICS Airsoft. The Airsoft rifle is designed and developed using original blueprints and drawings provided by HERA Arms, and also features components custom made for Airsoft by HERA ARMS. The project is built on the ICS CXP AEG platform for proven reliability and performance with its split gearbox and quick spring design.
The modern design features of the CQR stock is a new take on the fixed stock for AR platforms. Envisioned for the civilian market as well as LE/Military, the compact stock is of lightweight construction and gives the shooter a more stable platform for CQB scenarios.
The CQR front grip with its bold ergonomic design combined with the stock completes the CQR concept for a CQB ready rifle. The front grip provides better control and accuracy. Mounted easily on the picatinny rails on the HERA Arms IRS handguard, the CQR front grip makes the CQR standout from other rifles.
The CQR features original HERA ARMS ambidextrous QD sling mounts and other parts to give you the authentic look and feel of the real steel German built rifle.
- Full metal CNC machined upper receiver and forged lower receiver with laser engraved Hera Arms trademarks
- Hera Arms handguard with CQR Polymer grip included
- Ergonomic full stock with integrated grip
- ICS split system gearbox for quick spring change
- M120 spring provides reliable high powered performance
- Compatible spare black Flash HIDER can be purchased HERE