The EARMOR M32 is an activated electronic communication hearing protector, based on M32 MOD1, ideal for advanced tactical uses. It comes with MIL-STD 4 pin plug for PTTs (Nexus TP-120; Not compatible with Ztac PTTs), and detachable boom mic designed makes both lefty and righty using it comfortably, helps user having unhindered communication even in deafening combat situations.
*Anti-false triggering: Press and hold the middle button for 3 seconds to power on/off.
- - Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- - 3 levels electronic restoration of ambient sound
- - Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- - Different reminder tones of ON/OFF & restoration adjusting
- - Power by 2xAAA batteries, approx. 600 hours of operation runtime with new alkaline batteries, 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- - Ergonomic designed cups provide super comfortable wearing & sealing
- - Replace battery like Flash with 30°twist-to-open cap designed
- - Built-in NATO Military Standard 7.0 Plug for PTT*
- - Detachable microphone for both lefty or righty assembly
- - Anti-sweat with NANO technology
- - Foldable designed for easy portable
- - Waterproof in accordance with IPX-5
- - Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
*PTT WARNING: This Protector is compatible with NATO standard Nexus TP120 socket, please use EARMOR PTT or Military PTTs. Not compatible with ZTac/Element's PTT.