VFC presents the BCM® series AEG with VFC's latest AEG system inside; making it a combo of realistic externals and high performance internals, all found in a single airsoft replica. The internal features include; Build-in Digital Firing Control System, ECS GearBox, MAPLE LEAF Competitive Grade Inner Precise barrel, Gen II Hop-up Chamber, and MAPLE LEAF Competition Grade HOP-UP Rubber.
VFC BCM® MCMR 11.5" AEG is built under authorized by Bravo Company MFG, Inc. (BCM), with fully authorized markings. The BCM® MCMR 11.5" is as real as it gets!
- - The BCM® MCMR 11.5" AEG comes standard with the authorized BCMGUNFIGHTER™ tactical parts, including the handguard rail, pistol grip, buttstock, flash hider, and trigger guard… with more to come as the BCM® lineup expands.
- - Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
- - The our new DIGITAL FIRING CONTROL SYSTEM has been added to ensure sharp trigger response & to allow for programmable modes of semi, burst and full auto; giving you flexibility for whatever task you plan to undertake.
- - Programmable 3-round Burst Mode Set selection lever in SEMI mode, pull and HOLD the trigger for few seconds, the twice "BEEP" sound will be heard, than in 2nd mode(SAFE - SEMI - BURST). Pull and HOLD the trigger for few seconds again, the triple "BEEP" sound will be heard, than in 3rd mode(SAFE - BURST - AUTO). If you repeat again, system return to default start mode(SAFE - SEMI -AUTO).
- - Piston Pre-pull by SEMI Mode Pull the trigger several times in SEMI mode so that piston position will be pre-pull, and improve the precision of shooting.
- - Piston Reset by AUTO Mode Before you remove the battery from your AEG, please pull the trigger several times in AUTO mode so that piston position could be reset.
- - Automatic Detection of the Voltage The "BEEP" sound will have different modes depending on the battery voltage, triple sound for 11.1V, twice sound for 7.4V.
- - Low Voltage Alarm When the battery is about to run out, the triple "BEEP" sound will be heard for alarm.